Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend John's oldest brother Tom got married to my now sister-in-law Beth (yea!) in a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Although it rained every day last week, God is so good and Saturday was perfectly sunny and warm. Everything went off without a hitch and the reception was quite a party in true Costello form. My favorite part of a wedding ceremony is always watching the groom's face as the bride walks down the isle. Seeing Tom's eyes filling up with tears made me pretty emotional and I had to work hard to keep my cool up there. I know they've both waited a long time for that moment and it was really special to witness.

Between keeping an eye on Eli and sneaking off to nurse my constantly hungry 3 week old, the rest of the night was a total blur. So much so, that I didn't even remember to take a picture of the gorgeous bride or really much else. Here are the few pictures I did manage to take...
Eli and Shayden played and played in the straw outside the silo. They were so stinkin cute I couldn't stand it

1 comment:

  1. Those straw pictures are so cute! I love watching the groom too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment