Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
-Author unknown

Meet our sweet baby girl

All snuggled up and cozy

Getting a little sleepy from all the attention

Perfect chubby cheeks

Peace
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well..."
Psalm 139

Thank you Lord for this healthy, beautiful girl. We stand
completely humbled by such a
perfect gift

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy for you. I am actually a little teary eyed... What a GREAT Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats to you, John, and Eli!!! He's going to be an awesome big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for baby girls!!!!! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited!!! I cannot wait to meet this little girl and tell her how much her Mommy was hoping she would come. Oh, and call me I am so ready to go shopping for some girly things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo happy for you guys! How exciting!! I hope I can follow in your footsteps with my next one being a girl! =) Hope we can get together sometime soon and see how the boys get along! (meaning dads and kids)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!! A baby girl. Claire totally needs a girl cousin around her age. She is surrounded by boys. ;)

    Love you guys and this sweet baby niece of ours!!
    Sam, Jen and Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Christmas tears. :)

    xoxo

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Comment