Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A few family photos

I always love getting family pictures taken in the fall with all of the beautiful colors. My wonderful sister-in-law offered (again) to snap some pictures of us with her fancy camera. And I am so thankful we didn't have to hand over a big fat check to a professional this year because it was pretty much chaos and pit stains from the word go. It is hard work to capture our 3 lovely children sitting poetically still with actual (not CHEESE) smiles, looking remotely in the same direction at the same time. But Rebecca was patient with us and managed to grab a few precious moments in time at this busy phase of our lives. Thank you, my friend, we don't deserve you.


















4 comments:

  1. I love them all! Very wall worthy if you ask me. Looking forward already to my Christmas card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out great! Norah is just killing me with her cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I especially like the last one at the bottom! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment