Tuesday, January 3, 2012

*Love*

We got to peak in on our little peanut this morning at my 19 week ultrasound appointment and he or she is absolutely beautiful. It is unfathomable to me how one could not believe in a loving Creator after seeing the images of this perfectly formed, complete human being that is so tiny and yet so unbelievably intricate at only 19 weeks along. The wonder of it never gets old for me and I lay there awestruck that I get to be a part of God's miraculous creation and that He is entrusting us with another baby for our family.

We remained faithful to our decision not to find out the gender (although we were VERY tempted), but we do know that this baby is healthy, and growing, and already very much loved. God is so good.


I mean how could you not love this sweet little face and these impossibly tiny arms?




1 comment:

  1. it's a boy. :) just putting my prediction is writing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment