Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hop Hop Hop

This weekend, while John and I enjoyed a lovely adult get-away to Indianapolis for a friend's wedding, my sister and brother-in-law graciously kept our children for us. Thank you Kim and Kevin! While there, Eli apparently became fascinated by the fact that his cousin Callie, who is 4, knows how to hop on one foot. And he's been trying to hop around the house ever since we got home. His heart is definitely in it, but unfortunately those major muscle motor skills just haven't fully developed yet. We have just been laughing our heads off around here watching his attempts.

3 comments:

  1. oh my sweet goodness! I def needed to watch this. Made my heart smile and I laughed and laughed! Elijah, you are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that was precious!!! I love his determination and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That had me rolling. Way to go Eli! You are going to love watching that video when you are all grown up and actually have the one-foot hop mastered. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment