Sunday, December 5, 2010

Boys will be boys

So it turns out that the stereotypical concept that little boys naturally engage in bizarre behavior such as sticking random objects up their nose is absolutely true and not just something people say....at least not in this house. I can only guess that the dinner conversation went something like this inside Eli's mind:

  Eli to self: Hey look at these peas. They are green like my boogers.
  Self to Eli: Yes! Green and very round, just like the shape of the holes in your nose
  Eli to self: Maybe I should stick one up there and see how far it will fit.
  Self to Eli: Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that.

It turns out he can get it pretty far up there, as in almost to the point of no return.

And with the help of a flashlight, a nasal aspirator, tweezers, and a watermellon lollipop were were able to dislodge that sucker in a mere 15 minutes. To which Eli delightfully exclaimed,"there it is!" and popped that slimy pea right back into his mouth. Mmmm, yummy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no he didn't!!!! Oh my goodness, that is a riot. So glad I have not had to go down that road ... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love that boy so much! Wow, I can't believe he ate the pea, that is awesomely gross!!!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so gross. I can't believe he still ate it. What a funny boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment