Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Gramps

Tonight we celebrated my Gramp's 76 birthday. My grandparents are incredible, truly amazing. They are full of energy, vibrant and so loving. I have always enjoyed a close relationship with them growing up and now its so much fun seeing my children able to enjoy them just as much as their great-grandparents. They babysit, build decks, paint rooms, host tea parties, take swimming, and spoil all the kids. We are beyond blessed. Eli calls them "Papa Gramps" and "Mama Dee" and he just adores them. Norah's middle name is in honor of her wonderful Grams and it was the only name we ever considered for her.
Tonight we enjoyed a delicious dinner at my parents followed by an enormous chocolate cake. It was perfect. Happy birthday Gramps! You are so funny, and sweet, and helpful and we all just think the world of you (and you too Grams).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment