Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look out world!

I am not a blogger. I never ever thought I would start one. Do I love reading blogs? YES. Do I love them so much I neglect the laundry, cleaning, and other responsibilities when I get lost in bloggerspace? NO! OK maybe sometimes. But me keeping my own blog? No thanks. Until now....

My change of heart is mainly due to the fact that time starts to fly when you have kids. My sweet baby Eli, who I swear was just born yesterday, is already 13 months old. I blinked and it happened. And that's sometimes how my memory is as well. This never-gonna-happen blog is dedicated to you Eli, and of course my husband. I don't ever want to forget all the funny things that this little boy does every day. This is my technologically improved "scrapbook." And it's a heck of a lot cheaper then all those cutsie little stickers. Bonus! So look out world, I am a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment